Required Disclosures and Consumer Information Disclosures
This web page provides a single collecting point for links to information about Pitzer College on a variety of subjects which may be helpful to prospective students, their families, high school counselors and coaches, as well as prospective employees, current students and current employees. This information complies with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, which requires institutions of higher education to disclose information and reports on various aspects of the institution’s policies, procedures, operations and costs. Pitzer College is committed to complying with the applicable regulations and to providing candid, honest and reliable disclosures and student consumer information.
An individual may contact the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education to review a complaint.
Bureau Contact Information
2355 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400
Sacramento, CA 95833
天天看大片特色视频 天天看天天视频在线 中日高清字幕版在线观看
General Institutional Information
- Institutional and Program Accreditation
- Approval or Licensure
- Procedures for Approval or Licensing [PDF]
- Academic Programs
- Institutional Facilities
- Plans by the Institution – currently there are no plans by the institution to change the academic program
- Written Arrangements – Pitzer College offers approved study abroad and domestic exchange programs. Students who participate in these types of programs are required to sign a Conditions of Participation form outlining any extra costs and responsibilities.
- Privacy of Student Records – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Disability Services and Facilities
- Career Placement Services
- Cash Management Contracts – Pitzer College does not have any T1 or T2 cash management contracts.
- Student Activities
- Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions
Student Financial Assistance
- Contact Information Regarding Institutional or Financial Aid
- Student Financial Aid Information
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Cost of Attendance
- Cost of Attendance
- Tuition & Fees
- State Grant Assistance
- Code of Conduct
- Entrance Counseling
- Direct Loan Counseling
- Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Perkins Loan Counseling – Exit counseling sessions, which cover: repayment schedule and current loan balances, monthly payment amounts, due dates, and interest rates, are required. Students will be contacted in April with links and instructions how to complete these forms.
- Private Loan Disclosures
- Preferred Lender Disclosures – Pitzer College does not maintain a preferred lender list
- Disclosures Related to the end of the Perkins Loan – Due to the Federal Perkins Loan Program Extension Act of 2015 (The Extension Act), enacted on December 18, 2015, the Federal Perkins Loan Program has expired as of September 30, 2017. For the 2017-2018 academic year, Pitzer College did not award or disburse Perkins Loans.
- Disclosure of Repayment Information about Perkins Loan – Exit counseling sessions, which cover: repayment schedule and current loan balances, monthly payment amounts, due dates, and interest rates, are required. Students will be contacted in April with links and instructions how to complete these forms.
Health, Safety and Security
- Annual Fire Safety and Security Report [PDF]
- Crime Log [PDF]
- Fire Log [PDF]
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program Review [PDF]
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Materials [PDF]
- Information for Crime Victims about Disciplinary Proceedings [PDF]
- Code of Student Conduct
- Missing Student Notification Policy [PDF]
- Retention Rates – See Common Data Sets
- Completion/Graduation & Transfer-out Rates – See Common Data Sets
- Athletic Completion & Graduation Rates – Not required: Pitzer College does not award athletically related student aid
- Job Placement Rates [PDF]
- Types of Graduate and Professional Education that Graduates Enroll In [PDF]
- Gainful Employment Programs – Pitzer College does not offer Gainful Employment programs
Intercollegiate Athletic Program
Last updated January 2019